Autechno srl was founded in 2011 by the founder Luca Chesini with the aim of improving and innovating the world of industry. Today, after 10 years of experience, it continues its mission, committing itself to offering the best service to its customers on a technical and human level to ensure total satisfaction.
Autechno is committed every day to providing complete answers to the constant requests for innovation and automation of the manufacturing industry, through the design and construction of automatic systems and systems for the command and control of:
- Whole new production lines
- Existing production lines to be adapted for the purposes of technological modernization
- Individual parts / machinery of plants
The realization takes place using the State of the Art operating environments that the market offers:
- Electrical panels and systems on board the machine (from the single mechanical electrical panel to the fully computerized electrical panel)
- Mechanical electrical panel up to the fully computerized electrical panel
- PLC of the main manufacturers
- Supervision and data management systems (SCADA)
- SQL server relational database
- Visual Basic. NET
Autechno’s main objective is to improve industrial automation in manufacturing industries around the world, always making them at the forefront, bringing innovation, quality and attention to every detail. All this while respecting the environment and people, offering constant and continuous support to the customer.
Autechno is at the complete service of customers, covering all stages ranging from the analysis of each individual need to their full satisfaction.
Autechno is structured as follows:
- Technical office for electrical design (electrical CAD) and software development
- Workshop for the wiring and assembly of electrical products (partner company through the implementation of commercial and corporate agreements)
- Shipbuilding personnel for installation and testing in Italy / abroad
- Remote teleassistance service
- Commercial structure
- Administrative clerks
The company is ISO 9001 certified:
- It has set up an appropriate quality management system for its products and processes
- Analyses and understands customer needs and expectations as well as the applicable mandatory requirements for its products/services
- Ensures that product characteristics have been defined to meet customer requirements and applicable mandatory requirements
- Has determined and is managing the processes necessary to finalise the expected results (compliant products/services and increased customer satisfaction)
- Has ensured that the necessary resources are available to support the activities and monitoring of the above processes.
- Carries out monitoring and keeps the defined product characteristics under control
- Works to prevent non-conformities and adopts improvement processes set up to
– Resolve any non-conformities that arise (including those that are identified after delivery);
– Analysing the causes of non-conformities and taking corrective action to prevent their recurrence;
– Handle complaints from customers
- Has implemented an effective internal audit cycle and management review
- It is continuously monitoring, measuring and improving the effectiveness of its quality management system.
(ISO9001 is only applied to Autechno srl, for the energy saving and room sanitation activities visible in the “Other activities” area of the platform, Autechno is implementing the certification).
Autechno follows the ATEX directives concerning the safety of electrical installations.
ATEX stands for “Atmosphères Explosibles” and refers to a series of European regulations that establish safety requirements for equipment and systems used in potentially explosive environments.
Autechno follows all safety requirements for equipment and systems used in potentially explosive environments and its commitment is certified by the international body TUVNORD, known for its rigorous assessment of safety requirements and compliance.